Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Meals!

I'm bringing this tonight to Supper Club for our dessert. It's not a Weight Watchers recipe, but a Lowfat variety. I've never had it, so I hope it's good! ;-)

Lowfat Orange Dream Cheesecake

3T. crushed graham crackers
1 package (85 g.) orange Jell-O
1C low-fat cottage cheese
1 (8oz) container fat free cream cheese
2 C. thawed cool whip
2/3 cup boiling water

Sprinkle crumbs on bottom of 8 or 9 inch springform pan or 9 in pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.

Stir boiling water into gelatin and stir until dissolved. Cool 5 minutes. Pour into blender.

Add cheeses, cover, blend.

Pour batter in large bowl. Add whipped topping, fold.

Pour into pie.

Refrigerate at least 4 hours.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment