Saturday, January 21, 2012
Any mother will relate... ENJOY!
Be sure to read the disclaimer at the bottom; it's particularly funny :)
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Happy 3rd Birthday, Jack!
“May you grow up to be righteous, may you grow up to be true. May you always know the truth and see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong. May you stay forever young.” - Bob Dylan
Here are your sweet, precious ideas, as expressed by you as you turn three years old! Happy Birthday, baby boy!
We love you so much!
1. What is your favorite toy?
2. What’s your favorite thing to do at school?
Play with my batman at school.
3. What is something you like to say?
“Spiderman, Batman, Superman, and Bumblebee”
4. What is your favorite food?
5. How do you treat your brother and sister?
6. Who’s your best friend?
7. Where do you like to play?
8. What is your favorite tv show?
9. What is your favorite book?
10. What is your favorite color?
11. Who loves you?
Friday, January 6, 2012
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Jason snapped a few of the kids while I was finishing up...
Monday, January 2, 2012
Hi Ho, hi ho, it's off to play we go...
Jason's first "stuck"
And this jam allowed the engineer boys to put their minds to work and come up with a solution to get this jeep out. I think he said it took about an hour for this one. :)