Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Little Lots

Now, I'm not nearly as savvy a shopper regarding coupon use as my friends, April and Jamie, who can save unbelieveable amounts of money when they use coupons, but I have discovered a little gem on 431 south.

In the New Hope area, on the right hand side of the road (if you're heading south), there's a store called Little Lots, or maybe it's little big lots, or perhaps I'm confusing the two stores. But whatever...the point is, you can find amazing deals there WITHOUT coupons. I usually stop by every other time I go to new hope to tutor.

Some of my favorite deals, let's see:

paper plates (8pack) cute turquoise color, $.29 a pack

sturdy pocket folders in fun animated styles, $.10 each

Valentines's Day cards, $.50 a package

Easter Egg Dying Sets, $.50 a package

Dog Shampoo, $2.50

Kids Playclothes, $1.00 and $2.00 new.

lipstic/gloss, Cover Girl, 5 for $1.00 (I kid you not!)

prune and/or cranberry juice, 48 oz. (that's a huge container) for $.69 (This is when I wish they sold milk and bread too :-)


It's not a pristine store, very much a dig to find the goods store, but so worth it I think! I love shopping there just to see what I can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment