Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Meals!

See, I can still enjoy french fries while on WW... ;-)

Weigh in #3 is tomorrow...I'm down 6.6 lbs in two weeks. I'd love if my weight loss was at least 1.5 lbs tomorrow! (Fingers crossed!)



Cumin-Spiced Oven Fries









side dishes


POINTS® Value: 3
Servings: 4
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Works with Simply Filling
Enjoy these slightly spicy potatoes as a snack or as a side dish with your favorite oven-fried fish or chicken recipe.



Ingredients


1 spray(s) cooking spray
2 medium sweet potato(es), scrubbed and cut into 12 wedges each (about 1 pound)
2 medium Yukon Gold potato(es), scrubbed and cut into 12 wedges each (about 1 pound)

1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, extra-virgin

1 tsp table salt

1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground

1/2 tsp ground cumin, or more to taste

Instructions

  • Preheat oven to 450ºF. Coat a large nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.

  • In a large bowl, combine potatoes, oil, salt, pepper and cumin; toss to coat.

  • Spread potatoes in an even layer on prepared baking sheet and cook 10 minutes; flip potatoes with a spatula and cook 10 minutes more. Flip potatoes again and cook until golden brown and fragrant, about 5 to 10 minutes more. Yields about 12 wedges per serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment