Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Plato's Closet

Yea! We're getting one here in Huntsville!

I was going to the Publix at Whitesburg and Airport, and noticed that the old Movie Gallery is getting prepped for Plato's Closet.

If you're not sure what it is, click HERE!

You know I'm love buying consignment; I can't wait! I love a good deal!!!!



In other news, both kiddos have pink eye, boo :-(, Bunco was lots of fun last night and I tried out a few recipes that were VERY tasty, and I'm totally bummed about the forecast for Lucy's birthday party on Saturday: 90% chance of thunderstorms.

The good news is that I haven't received any "regrets" for the party, the bad news is that means there are going to be a TON of people in the house with nowhere to spill out if it's pouring rain.

Busy day ahead! Enjoy yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment