Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday Party Pics

What a great time at Lucy's third birthday party. We celebrated here at home with a Lucy-selected theme, Princess Party (she was so sure of what she wanted her birthday theme to be ;-)

The kids were invited to dress up as a prince or princess, and they were just so adorable!

Everything went perfectly, and I think everyone had a great time! My little girl is THREE - Wow!





















jack taking a break from it all... ;-)




"Put the sticker on the princess" ;-)





Whew, opening all these presents is exhausting! :-)




The best part was when Princess Jasmine surprised all the kids and told them a story and served cake and party favors. Our "Jasmine" was a friend of a girl on our babysitters list, and she was awesome! I figured there was a much less expensive way of doing a surprise visit from a princess rather than using professional services that do it, and we hit jackpot! She earned some quick money, and the kids had a blast with her.





telling the kids how she met her prince...




Gavin pelted her with so many questions..."Do you have kids?" was my favorite!!! ;-)


See ya later!

2 comments:

  1. It was a great party! I think all the kids had a great time and I'm so glad the weather wasn't bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun party!! I still can't get over Gavin with Princess Jasmine - too funny! I'll need to get her number :)!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete