With all the scrapbooking I love to do, I've got how she looks documented, but I wanted to capture her cute ideas as well. I'll print this out on cardstock, and then create a scrapbook page around it...
Check it out. Adorable, I love it!
My favorite answers are regarding her fav tv show - because the show she answers, she's never even watched before ;-) (but Audrey does I think ;-), and her answer to the very last question...well, I just wish I could provide audio as well. Classic!
Happy 3rd Birthday, Lucy!
“May you grow up to be righteous, may you grow up to be true. May you always know the truth and see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong. May you stay forever young.” - Bob Dylan
Here are your sweet, precious ideas, as expressed by you as you turn three years old! Happy Birthday, baby girl!
We love you so much!
1. What is your favorite toy?
My pink bear
2. What’s your favorite thing to do at school?
Make arts ‘n crafts
3. What is something you like to say?
“I need to go potty.”
4. What is your favorite food?
Strawberries because they’re juicy
5. How do you treat your brother?
6. Who’s your best friend?
7. Where do you like to play?
8. What is your favorite tv show?
Max & Ruby
9. What is your favorite book?
The acorn book
(“The Little Acorn” Max Lucado)
10. What is your favorite color?
11. Who loves you?
“Audrey does. Audrey loves me. She does.”