Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lucy's "Birthday Questions & Answers"

Oh, this was so much fun...A few weeks ago, I created these questions to ask Lucy as a way to document her age and thoughts, and this morning, I asked her the questions.

With all the scrapbooking I love to do, I've got how she looks documented, but I wanted to capture her cute ideas as well. I'll print this out on cardstock, and then create a scrapbook page around it...

Check it out. Adorable, I love it!

My favorite answers are regarding her fav tv show - because the show she answers, she's never even watched before ;-) (but Audrey does I think ;-), and her answer to the very last question...well, I just wish I could provide audio as well. Classic!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Lucy!

May you grow up to be righteous, may you grow up to be true. May you always know the truth and see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong. May you stay forever young. - Bob Dylan

Here are your sweet, precious ideas, as expressed by you as you turn three years old! Happy Birthday, baby girl!

We love you so much!


1. What is your favorite toy?

My pink bear

2. What’s your favorite thing to do at school?

Make arts ‘n crafts

3. What is something you like to say?

“I need to go potty.”

4. What is your favorite food?

Strawberries because they’re juicy

5. How do you treat your brother?

nice

6. Who’s your best friend?

Audrey

7. Where do you like to play?

At KidVenture

8. What is your favorite tv show?

Max & Ruby

9. What is your favorite book?

The acorn book

(“The Little Acorn” Max Lucado)

10. What is your favorite color?

Pink

11. Who loves you?

“Audrey does. Audrey loves me. She does.”


1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love it! These two are just too cute together! I love that they now refer to each other as best friends. So sweet! Oh and yes, Audrey loves Max & Ruby.

    ReplyDelete