Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Meals

These ribs are goin' in the crock pot for Supper Club tonight. WE LOVE THIS RECIPE!

Super, super easy and fall-off-the-bone delicious!

SLOW COOKER BBQ RIBS

(makes 6 servings)

4 lbs. baby back pork ribs
1/2 C. brown sugar
12 oz. jar chili sauce
2T. worcestershire sauce
2T. dijon mustard
1/4 C. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. hot sauce

Cut each slab of ribs into two sections. Put in slow cooker.

Combine remaining ingredients. Pour 1/2 over ribs and refrigerate remaining sauce.

Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 6 - 8 hours.

Reheat remaining sauce and serve with ribs.

ENJOY!

Give this one a try, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment