Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer's Here! Let's Play Outside!

We've really been enjoying the start of summer - prior to Jack's Flu of course ;-(

I love these pictures - they make my heart smile, seeing these precious Gifts delighting in each other and just enjoying life!


Playgroup at the Carney's - fortunately for Jack, there are three boys in the family, and there were lots of Big Wheels to choose from ;-)


"Popsicles!!!"



Not planned at all, but look how coordinated these three are! ;-)








Could not get him off of this! ;-)


Here's to Summer! Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment