Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dreamin' of Ducks

I was scrapbooking our Memphis Spring Break Trip in Jack's album yesterday, and I gave Lucy an extra photo I had of the "Peabody Ducks" doing their neat little march.

Fast forward hours later, Jason had put Lucy to bed, and we were just settling down for some quite time together, and we hear her just boo-hooing away in her room. And it seemed like a really sincere cry, like something was terribly wrong.

We hurried in there to find Lucy near inconsolable because she had lost her "peabody ducks" picture somewhere in the sheets. And she was instantly fine as soon as we found the photo.

And at 10:30 pm when we did a little check of the kids before we turned in for the night, THIS is what we found. Melted my heart...how she loves those peabody ducks (and singing about them too! LOL)


notice her hand on the picture of the ducks...


this is the photo she's holding:


No comments:

Post a Comment