Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Little Engineer

Lady found a visitor in her bed this morning, quite early...Lucy crawled in at 5:50am my mom told me-ouch!  Glad she preferred lady to me this morning-I really enjoyed sleeping in until Jack woke up at 8:30.

Anyhow, as the rest of us were rummaging around the kitchen at a much more decent hour, my mom told us a story about something Lucy said that had us so tickled.

My mom was making pancakes for Lucy.  A simple dialogue ensued...

"Lucy, do you want your pancakes cut into squares?"  

To which Lucy answered "No, I'd like trapezoids."

Classic!  
**********************************************************************************

Switching gears, if you haven't heard the story yet about the global warming emails that were exposed after a hacker broke into the email accounts, check this out -- Jason's all riled up about it.  Now, I hardly ever dabble in political conversation, but this was pretty interesting...



I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I am certainly grateful for all of my wonderful friends and family!  Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment