Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Friday, November 13, 2009

"All Better"

"I not sick anymore, Mommy; I not sick." Lucy loves saying this today, and yea! it's true! She's been without fever for well over 24 hours now, and she's her usual, bubbly, endearing, and demanding self! :-)

The sick bug not only hit our house, but unfortunately our Atlanta friends', Laura and Brad's, family, who were going to come visit us in Huntsville this weekend. Unfortunately, their son, Jack got sick yesterday :-( So, we're super sad we won't get to see them this weekend.

Hey, for you Huntsville crowd, especially you all that love checking out yard sales like me, the school AAA is having a school-wide yard sale tomorrow 7:30-12:30 where all the teachers are selling items. It's not just school items, either; just whatever they want to get rid of from home.

But, get this...the money the teachers make is going to be used to pay for their COPIES! Yes, you heard me correctly-there is no money available for schools to pay for teachers' copies, so the teachers have to pay to make their own! HOW AWFUL! So, they're joining together and having this huge sale.

Anyway, I'm going to go check it out, let me know if you want to join me! :-)

And speaking of schools, check out this BEAUTIFUL tree at Lucy's school. It was so gorgeous, I had to capture it!


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment