Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dog Fair on Monte Sano

We headed up to Monte Sano Mountain to go to Huntsville Dog Fair --we've been meaning to go the past several years, but somehow we always ended up out of town the weekend it took place.
It was a beautiful morning and the kids did super! It was fun seeing all the dogs, and after seeing several Great Danes walking around, we're even more that a Great Dane must have had his way with sweet 'ol Ruby five years ago--Toby looks just like the Danes we saw! Here are some snapshots:


My sweet, sweet Jack - look at that face! He was absolutely perfect in the backpack, and we didn't hear one sound from him the whole hour and a half we were there!
Lucy was pretty mellow today...
Toby is 5 years old!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment