Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

products I LOVE!

-magic eraser

-odor blocking trash bags (in case you're wondering, changing out my trash can led to the idea for this entire post :-)

-Mary Kay "Satin Hands"

-Lysol

-WD40

-Clear Care for contact wearers

-Shutterfly photo books

-Canon 40D, our SLR camera

-Shout stain remover stick (the "stick" is way better than the spray)

-Mapquest

-Sharpie markers

-Dove Soap

-Baby Faith DVD's

-Fiskar scissors

-baby powder -- not for my babies' butts, but a sprinkle on the scalp can totally cover a skipped wash (my mom taught me that one).

-glue dots

Yep, I couldn't live without these things! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I guess I need to try this stain stick - b/c nothing else is working for me.

    ReplyDelete