Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

hygiene

One week ago, little Jack began taking a huge interest in his hygiene. He gets super excited to brush his teeth and giggles the whole time I do it.

Lately, if it's quiet in the house, I'll usually find him perched on the stool in the kids' bathroom, checking out his appearance in the mirror.




"Oh yeah, I got this..."



"Hummm...wonder if it works on my hair, too?"




Back in the mouth...


Deep in thought...


"Mom! I can do this by myself!"
"What was that sound!?!...is Lucy coming in here? Doesn't she know it's MY turn?"




No comments:

Post a Comment