Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm home!

Ahhh! I had such a wonderful time at the retreat yesterday and today! Just awesome! We even got to do some arts and crafts! Super fun!

I couldn't wait to see my wonderful husband who just kept things rollin' here at the martin house, no sweat! (After I slowly inquired, "So....how did things go????" he even joked, "I don't really know what all the fuss is about...everything went great!" ;-)

And kissing my babies' sweet lil' cheeks, and inhaling their scent, well it was comforting to my soul!

I'm filling in for another storyteller at church tomorrow; must make this quick as I don't know my script, and I don't want to screw up the story of Moses and the Israelites...there are some tough old testament names to pronounce! LOL!

Night!

PS-I'm halfway through "Parenting by the Book" (Rosemond)...IN-CREDIBLE! Must share more ideas...Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment