Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Last Little Gym

Lucy got to show off what's she's learned this semester at last night's Little Gym class. She wasn't having a great hair day and she was a bit more mellow than her usual spirited self, but I think you'll still enjoy the pics. Jack enjoyed watching and playing with big sister, too!






Jack tried to do forward rolls, too!


I just think this is a funny pic!




at the bar!



Check what Jack's 'checkin' out!' :-)




one of lucy's favorite parts! the parachute!


even daddy gets in on the monkey jumps!

2 comments:

  1. Lucy looks like such a big girl in these pictures! I was sitting here thinking, "Is Audrey that tall?". LOL! It does look like Jack is getting into some trouble... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize Jason was so talented!

    ReplyDelete