Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Birthday Presents

Jack is one lucky kiddo! Both his grandparents love to spoil him with great presents. Jason's parents set him up with some super fun Little People toys and an adorable robot bedding set for when he gets in his big boy bed. My folks gave him a the pottery barn take anywhere chair; it arrived today in the mail and my goodness, did Jack have fun with it!

He loved getting a running start and flinging himself on the chair. Then, he'd stand up on it, and rather than sit down and scoot off like I was trying to show him, he wanted to step off from a standing position. I have a video of it, but I've tried all day to upload it and I can't get it to work. So, for now, it's just pics; but I hope I can get the video up because it's really funny watching him step off the chair and fall ;-)




Check out this fun "I'm 1!" shirt Papa gave me!




Must STAND in chair!



Goldilocks would have loved my chair!




"Mom, you're so silly!"




"Is it dinnertime yet?"





* I just love this picture's lighting and his squat little body with the festive santa door hanger nearby :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment