Starting last year, I came up with some questions to ask Lucy and record her answers. It's so much fun to hear what she thinks. I forgot to post this back in April.
Happy 4th Birthday, Lucy!
“May you grow up to be righteous, may you grow up to be true. May you always know the truth and see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong. May you stay forever young.” - Bob Dylan
Here are your sweet, precious ideas, as expressed by you as you turn four years old! Happy Birthday, baby girl!
We love you so much!
1. What is your favorite toy?
Jack in the box
2. What’s your favorite thing to do at school?
Play with the baby dolls
3. What is something you like to say?
“I would like some candy”
4. What is your favorite food?
Peanut butter and jelly
5. How do you treat your brothers?
6. Who’s your best friend?
Audrey and Claire
7. Where do you like to play?
At the pool
8. What is your favorite tv show?
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
9. What is your favorite book?
10. What is your favorite color?
11. Who loves you?