Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

My little Monet

This is what I found on Jack's bed this morning...



Oh. My. I'm not sure how long it's been there - it really could have been days. I told him that he'd have to show Daddy what he did when he gets home. That put some healthy fear into him.

All I have to say is thank goodness for the Magic Eraser!

3 comments:

  1. I want to come over right now with a Magic Eraser, LOL! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he is quite the little artist. ;)
    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe he stood still long enough to draw all those lines...And that he didn't get his head or hand stuck between the rails...or that he didn't eat the crayon..or break his leg climbing over the bed to draw with the crayons....Or...I think you get my point :-) We love Mr. Jack Attack
    Lady

    ReplyDelete