Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Father's Day for the Best Daddy!

So this post is a little delayed - it's been quite a week :) To recap: we finally got an offer on our house! (it's been on the market since mid March, going on four months) And even more surprising was who the offer was from - the seller of the house we're under contract with! :0

Apparently, he was REALLY ready to get rid of his house, to be done with it, etc. and so his agent (who happens to be our agent as well), advised him that the best way to get his house sold was to buy our house; this is because our contract on his house was contingent on our selling. So, as soon as ours sold - to whomever - we'd buy his. Best way to unload his house? Buy ours! And he's under contract now to do just that...we are set to close July 21 (although we've been advised be ready for that to likely change and be even a few days after that...)

Fingers crossed this deal goes through as it's supposed to!!!!

But back to Father's Day! We had a wonderful Father's Day weekend, celebrating Jason - truly a wonderful dad! I think these photos capture it best!



It is a wise father that knows his own child.
~ William Shakespeare





"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it."
~ Clarence B. Kelland




a sweet moment between Connor and Lucy!


Dad's new watch! He loves it!



Every year, I make Jason a special Father's Day album on Shutterfly that recaps the past year with his kids. Here Connor and Lucy are taking a look...Jack was running around wild somewhere :)



Look at Connor looking at Lucy :)




Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.
~ Bill Cosby

1 comment: