Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Coming Home!

So, I'm backing up a little bit in the timeline, but I wanted to post these sweet pictures from the day we came home from the hospital.

Jason's mom, Barbara, was there to dress him in the little outfit I picked out.












When we got home, it was lots of love for Connor!







Baba had a celebration cake ready for us to enjoy!





We've been home almost two weeks now, and it is so wonderful having three kids and enjoying all the special things that come with having a precious newborn in the house!

1 comment:

  1. These are such sweet pics. I love the cake, especially the colors - so nice of your MIL!

    ReplyDelete