Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jack's "Pockey" love

Jack has really gotten into hockey, or "pockey" as he calls it. We've had this Thrashers jersey since Lucy was born, and we're finally able to use it ;-)

My brothers, Brendan and Ryan, are both excellent hockey players, and have played the sport since they were young kids. Ryan even plays now for the UGA ice team. Anyhow, they've shown Jack how to shoot, and last time we were in Atlanta, Jack brought home some hockey figurines /bobblehead type things that he loves to sleep with.

Maybe he will be able to play 'POCKEY' some day! ;-)




And here's just a sweet picture I love that Jason took during bedtime last night...it's a little hard to see, but Lucy was all snuggly on one side, and Jack was all big grins on the other side. What a way to end the day!

1 comment: