Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Whoa Baby!

I have never had maternity pics taken while I was pregnant, but I have seen many photographs that are done quite tastefully and beautifully. My friend Casey Cooper takes wonderful photographs of pregnant women, and my friend Lucy has an adorable collage of herself pregnant that I love!

Well, these photos you are about to see (and likely get quite a laugh from ;-) are not what I would consider "tasteful" nor "beautiful." Now "hilarious" and "eccentric"???

You betcha' baby!


So, both of my brothers were huge hockey players throughout their entire youth (and Ryan still plays -for the UGA team). All I can say is thank goodness my mom was classy and didn't have anything like this on our walls!




"How low can you go?!?"




Even Cam Newton couldn't get away with something like this!




I'd love to know the story behind this one...Did they meet when he stopped to change her flat tire? Are they both passionate car mechanics? Is the tire being used as a metaphor???



If you want to check out more, visit www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com

3 comments:

  1. Those are sooo funny! I'm sure Casey could come up with a classy pic like one of these.
    elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont hate. Have you seen our Christmas card yet? It's similar to the one above but with more poses. Sure to be a keeper.

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Molly! Someone just posted these on OOF, too funny!

    ReplyDelete