Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

heartbroken...

I've been trying to upload Christmas pictures for two days now, and I can't get them up... ;-(

But, in the meantime, I have a hilarious story to share from today...

Lucy and Jack were having a typical little scuffle - I was in the other room, so I didn't hear specifics. Then, I hear my dad let out a deep, belly laugh. He comes into the room where I am to share this story:

Lucy and Jack were arguing, and Lucy continued to go on and on, crying dramatically. So my dad says he said to her, "Lucy, why don't you tell me what you're crying about and I"ll tell you if it's worth crying about?"

And Lucy replied, through thick tears, apparently: "Jack broke my heart!"


Oh, the laughs we'll be having with her...apparently she won't need to wait until her teen years to have a boy "break her heart"...her own brother already does that when he fights with her.

Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! Along those same lines, Audrey asked today if she can marry Claire someday! So sweet! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete