Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jack's Musical Card

I love those Hallmark cards that play a song when you open them. Well, Jack may like them even better than I do. My dad, Papa, gave him a Toy Story card for his second birthday recently, and Jack loved opening and closing the card, hearing the song so many times, that he wore the battery out in less than two days.

Well, Papa sent Jack a new card that arrived yesterday. Here are two videos of him doing his "bounce dance" to the song.

*Some things to note: in the second video, Jack asks me to do it, and then promptly turns away and says, "My card!" ;-)

*His "Thank You, Papa" is particularly cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment