Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

A funny for moms:

So, Jason's mom has all kinds of sweet lil' inspiring/motivational/encouraging books around her house. I was browsing through one, "Inspiration for a mother's Heart," and this short story made me laugh out loud:

"Bedtime"

After putting her children to bed, a mother changed into old slacks and a droopy blouse and proceeded to wash her hair. As she heard the children getting more and more rambunctious, her patience grew thin. At last, she threw a towel around her head and stormed into their room, putting them back to be with stern warnings. As she left the room, she heard her three-year-old say with a trembling voice, 'who was that?'


No comments:

Post a Comment