Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Meals

I'm feeling a bit uninspired to post a particular recipe, but the hodge-podge pasta dish that I made for dinner tonight was so yummy - and easy - it's worth sharing:


First of all, I'm on this huge kick with Ronzoni's Smart Taste Pasta because it's lower in points on WW, and if your kids won't eat "brown" pasta (which mine would shovel brown dirt in their mouth, so it's a bit of a non issue for us, but...), this is great because it is white. And Parents magazine has a dollar off coupon in every issue, so I can always get it pretty cheap.

Anyhow, I cooked the spiral smart taste noodles, and made a sauce that consisted of Costco's chicken sausages with spinach and cheese in the links, cooked up with artichoke hearts and lots of sun-dried tomatoes (soaked in EVOO with spices, so the flavoring is done for you ;-). I added a can of diced tomatoes with juice, and voilia, there was a yummy sauce to go along with it.

Not anything worth of being on Food Network or anything, but it was so quick and easy and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment