Her birthday fell on Friday, which was Kite Day at school:
Friday night, it was family celebration time. We opened presents, headed to Rosie's, and had ice cream and brownies at home.
Super sparkly dress from Uncle Brendan - she LOVED it!
From Uncle Ryan:
And Lady and Papa sent her on a scavenger hunt to find letter to spell the words of her gift from them, "Princess Camp" this summer!
Birthday party Saturday morning, "Pancakes & Pajamas"
Making fruit wands
And our annual "Birthday Questions:"
1. What's your favorite toy? - the purse you color
2. What's your favorite thing to do at school? -go to lunch
3. What is something you like to say? - count
4. What is your favorite food? - peanut butter and jelly
5. How do you treat your brothers? - nice
6. Who's your best friend? - Audrey
7. Where do you like to play? - "Kidventure, but we never go there anymore."
8. What is your favorite tv show? -Care Bears
9. What is your favorite book? -Barbie sticker book
10. What is your favorite color? - pink
11. Who loves you? -my whole family