Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Getting ready for the party...

When I asked Lucy what color theme she wanted for her party - a pancakes and pajamas breakfast party :) - she named nearly every color of the rainbow.  So, I suggested a rainbow theme, and she loved it (and me too, of course :)

Here, she and Audrey were making paper chains to use for decoration.  I love that Lucy is helping participate in preparing things for her own party (teaches her how planning and preparation help an event go well :) and best of all, is having fun with her friend!




sweet girls!

1 comment:

  1. Baba says happy birthday from the UK! Love and kisses!

    ReplyDelete