Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What do you do all day?

So, the title is that all-too-often phrase some stay at home moms hear from time to time (although no one has ever said it to me; which must mean that I don't know any stupid people, because only a total clueless person would ever ask that question to a SAHM :) But, I digress... :)

So, here's a glimpse in pics: not really in order, though :)


This is how I manage to prepare a dinner... kids stay busy with the Keurig cups :)





on weekends, family might come to visit!



and in the morning, after Lucy has left for school, the boys watch Cat in the Hat (a favorite of theirs!) while I attempt to clean up the tornado that was breakfast.


Jack's position:  t'he he he

and we have play dates with friends, where we are obsessed with counting down the minutes until we get...POPSICLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment