Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sarah's Wedding

I can't believe this wedding was already a month ago!  Sorry for being so late on posting...At least I know all the family that is interested has likely seen these pics.  But, there's a link at the end if you want to order these.  (Wait, I think I sent out a link already...well anyhow :)

We love, love, LOVE Justin, Sarah's now husband!  From the day we met him, he's always impressed me with his genuine nature and easiness to be around.  Great choice, Sarah!  So glad he's part of the family.  And just watching him on their wedding video will make you fall in love with him:  http://jasongibsononline.com/justin-sarah-highlight/

And seriously, how amazing and wonderful and beautiful and unique is that video!?!  Love it!

Sarah was the picture of a beautiful bride; gorgeous dress, and she looked timeless!  Setting for the wedding, St. Albans, MO, was so picturesque, and the weather PERFECT on Saturday.  Of course, it was wonderful seeing extended family we don't get to see often enough, and I have to say I've never seen Jason's more more beautiful.  Barbara, you looked stunning - I am so sad I don't have a picture on my camera.  I always just saw you in passing going from one place to another.  You looked gorgeous! 

There were countless handmade touches that added so much to the day.  All the best Pinterest ideas were there, adorable and so cute in person!  Colors, food, drink, people, everything just so lovely!

A few favs:


kids trying on their clothes a few days before the wedding...

blissful smiles! 

at the rehearsal dinner:


Wedding Day!

Uncle Scotty is so much fun!  :)
<3 br="br">





Girl danced the night away!  Here with Grandmama and Bert.  :)


Classic Jack...


and my very favorite pic...can you find connor's hands?!
Congratulations Sarah & Justin!

To view and/or order prints:  http://kjjlmartinpics.shutterfly.com/4341

1 comment: