Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

some pics

I have a confession to make - I have been awful about getting pics this trip. I love taking pictures, but sometimes it's the easiest thing to forget to do when you're so busy having fun. That, and we've been at the beach most of the time, and I'm wary of getting out the expensive camera, because no matter how clean you feel, sand just gets everywhere.

Of course, the flip side to that is I have hardly any pictures to post. ;-( But, we're going fishing this morning, so I'll be sure to snap some photos there; hopefully photos of us holding fish.

But for now:





No comments:

Post a Comment