Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Meals

These Turkey Burgers are wonderful - and although the thought of them right now makes me want to hurl (because quite frankly, everything right now makes me want to hurl - normal people (not suffering from high levels of progesterone coursing through their body) will LOVE 'em!

And you know I wouldn't post it if it were not EASY as well!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly!

    I was cleaning out my inbox when I stumbled across your email about your new blog!

    Congratulations on the new baby!

    Yes, all forms of meat were contraband in our home the first 3.5 months of this pregnancy. :) The burgers sound good now!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete