Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Monday, July 12, 2010

More St. Louis pictures

A few more St. Louis pics for your viewing pleasure:


Lucy loves, loves, LOVES, holding babies - especially when they're real! ;-) Here is Lucy with her new cousin, baby Sophie.



Sophie's adorable big brother, Joshua, who was Jack's "tackling buddy" ;-)



more fun with Sophie!

I can officially say this pinched-up face of Lucy's is her "yea-i'm-holding-a-baby" face...


because here's the same face back in April when she was holding baby Drew (our friends' April and Brad's sweet baby)

Pool Party at the Hunt's; clearly demonstrating that we are completely throwing our money away when we spend it on "pool toys," for measuring cups and mixing spoons provided the most consistent entertainment, hands down! ;-) It was at least a full half-hour before either of the kids moved from this spot ;-)



I hope you and yours had a wonderful 4th of July! Forgive me for diving into a bit of "politics," for I usually stray far away from the topic, but I do want to point out, this most recent 4th of July will be the last before our country is affected (beginning January 1, 2011) by the LARGEST TAX HIKE IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY!

If you're not already, get educated about the changes that ARE coming, and will be affecting you and your family, in significant ways, in a mere six months. And don't forget, if the end of your life is sadly near, do yourself and your family a favor, and die before January 1. (You think I'm kidding, but sadly, I'm not. If you're not sure why not, see here).

Shame, shame, shame...

No comments:

Post a Comment