Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Monday, May 6, 2013

"Look at my nuts!"

Hilarious conversation in the car this morning on the way to preschool.  I just have to share.  It's a tiny bit crude, but I'd still give the story a PG rating considering Jack had no idea what he was saying.

Jack had collected acorns at Baba and Grandpa's house this weekend, and he was excited to bring them to class and share.  So, on the way, Jack is holding up his baggie of nuts, talking excitedly to Cameron:

Jack:  (super excited)  "Cameron, look at my nuts!  Look at my nuts!"

Cameron tried to reach for the bag of nuts, which prompted Jack to now shout, "No Cameron, don't touch my nuts!  Don't touch  my nuts!"

I'm not sure if the fact that this conversation made me laugh out loud indicates that I'm immature or just have a good sense of humor.  Either way, "out of the mouth of babes..."

1 comment:

  1. Ha!Ha! I would have been laughing too.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete