Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Friday, May 10, 2013

What Jack wants to be when he grows up

This video played at church last Sunday.  I never even knew Jack was in a video, and on Sunday when Jason and I were heading home from a wedding in Atlanta, I received two text messages from friends who were seeing the video in church.  Both of them said Jack brought tears to their eyes, but I had no idea what the video was about or what he said.  I couldn't wait to see it when I got home.  God gave us such a special one, Jack.  His heart is as pure as gold...And all these kids are just so innocent and pure, it's a joy to watch them and hear what they have to say. 

click on "When I Grow Up"

No comments:

Post a Comment