Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Good Morning!

Most mornings -because of my wonderful, giving husband -  I'm able to sleep in a bit while he fixes breakfast, helps the kids get dressed, and basically gets the day started.  But on Fridays, he meets up with some friends from church for a men's breakfast. 

So, I was on my own this morning, but I don't think the kids minded too much, as I made special cinnamon-sugar toast.

I snapped a few pictures:


I particularly love Lucy's outfit today.  I love the rainbow leggings, and I really love that she still wears that skirt I made her for her 3rd birthday.  I took out the original elastic in the waist, and added a new, longer strip, and voila! lots of more years using it :)  Her shirt is the one from Papa and Lady that says, "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" that she got when she was a wee tiny thing.




Jack is really loving his new "Ninjago" books :)


And Connor, he was too busy eating to be bothered to take a picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment