Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Rising 1st grader

She did it!  Finished kindergarten, despite her twelve unexcused absences and many more than twelve behavior "X"s.  I joke, but Lucy made great progress in the latter half of the year, and she finished strong in all areas on her report card.  Two areas in particular she earned a "4"/exceeds expectation.  No surprise they had to do with speaking.  One category was speaking well in front of a group and the other was expressing ideas.  Yeah, Lucy doesn't struggle with expressing herself :)

So a quick look back to when we were picking out school supplies...


  and setting up desk space


and the first day of school!


to the last day of school!

1 comment: