Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dog Park

Last week, FOR (Friends of Rescue) - the agency we adopted Bear through, hosted a gathering at the dog park downtown.  It was a lovely evening and a great opportunity to do something out of the ordinary (and something that would no doubt wear the kids out right before bed :)  Foster parents brought their current animals to play together and dogs that are currently up for adoption were on display.



Bear was the largest dog there, our kids were the youngest, and Jack was the sweetest, loving on all the other dogs. 






It's a very good thing the entire perimeter was fenced in, for Connor was a running machine!










1 comment: