Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Golf League Party

So, way back before Lucy was even born, Jason and his friends played nine holes of golf on Wednesdays.  He sure loved golf league, but after child #2 came along, he made the sacrifice of giving it up so he could be home.  Anyhow, the guys still get together at the end of each golf league season for a party where the loser provides the drinks and the winner is awarded the pink, dancer-statue trophy with their name engraved on a gold plaque at the base.  Eric won again this year!  :)



Proving they can still shotgun... :)


It's hard to tell, but Jack's face is covered in grime and dirt :)  As always, he played hard!  :)



love these of connor!

caught in the act.  all the big kid were playing on the hill, and he wanted to be part of the action!





"hi-ho, hi-ho, it's up the hill we go..."


















No comments:

Post a Comment