Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tate Farms

Beautiful Fall Friday, and we headed out for some Tate Farms Fun - a Huntsville must :)


Connor squealed around the farm animals - he loved it! (and look!  Connor and the bunny have the same hair!  :p)








super curious about the goats :)



and he loved the big slide too






Jack tromped around in the cotton field




Out to the pumpkin patch to choose pumpkins!










The kids' favorite was this giant "jumping pillow."  We visited it twice :) Connor isn't quite the thrill seeker yet...he stayed on flat ground.


Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment