Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jack's favorite YOUTUBE video

So, Jack's uncles, my brothers Brendan and Ryan, are so patient with him, and one of their favorite things they started doing over the holidays was watching YouTube videos of excavators, monster truck crashes, garbage trucks picking up trash, etc.

Well, this particular video - about an excavator - is his absolute favorite. It's hilarious because the song played to go with it is just so funny. Be careful, you might get stuck singing it over and over in your mind - or like Jason, singing it obnoxiously out loud. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXhhXXsxSfE

No comments:

Post a Comment