Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baba 'n Grandpa Visit for Daddy's Birthday!

Daddy turns 30 today! Happy Birthday, Jason!!!!

Lucy LOVED making Daddy a red-velvet cake...here are some pics from that exciting baking event ;-)

Check out her "ensemble" that day! She put on princess belle socks, fancy nancy shoes, a pink petticoat, and a halloween red and black dress on top of all that! Her apron from aunt rebecca makes the final addition! ;-) She received lots of fun smiles at publix from the older ladies, while men just looked at her and then me with a confused look... ;-)




We enjoyed dinner out last night at Surin! Then, we came home and did presents and cake!

Here Lucy is giving him her card and gift that she picked out!




"Monster Face" - (there was a monster on the card...)



Other pics from the weekend:








Sometimes, you just don't have enough hands... ;-)


Great to see you Baba and Grandpa - thanks for all the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, great pics! Love the one of everyone singing (well, I think they are) happy birthday around the cake. I love the last one too of Jack in his bath towel with his Thomas toys! ;) Fun weekend! Happy 30th Birthday Jason!

    ReplyDelete