Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The "Papa Book"!

Hallmark makes these really cool audio recording books you can buy, record your voice reading the book, and send to someone. My dad sent the kids the "Night Before Christmas" book last year, and just last week, he sent Lucy and Jack the book, "Grandpa and Me." Of course, he's "Papa," so we adjust the title.

Anyhow, the kids LOVE listening to it! And my dad does a great job narrating what's happening in the pictures and asking the kids questions as well as reading the text. Jack usually answers Papa's questions , and we've been trying to get a good video of him interacting with the story. This is the best we've been able to capture...

Jack's favorite page is the one with the monkeys, and you'll hear him repeat, "Ehhh, Monkeys!" each time they go to that page.

Thanks Papa! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment