Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Lights at the Botanical Gardens


It seems Christmas begins earlier and earlier each year! We counted five homes in our neighborhood that already have their exterior lights all done up. And we were noticing this on our way to do the walking tour of the Christmas lights at the Botanical Gardens.

There were five families meeting together (thanks Molly for organizing our fun get together! ;-), and the kids had a blast running along the trail. The light displays were great, and it definitely put me in the Christmas Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment