Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This is the day the Lord has made!

Today was a beautiful day outside with warm temperatures! The kids and I had a great time playing outside after naps.



Jack: This dirt looks yummy!


"If I can just squeeze by this darn door!"



Lucy LOVES riding her tricycle!

And finally, here's a picture of Jack's first haircut. I gave him a trim at home, just snipping away the hair that's falling over his ears and a tiny, tiny trim on the bottom in the back. My handsome little "benjamin button"!

2 comments:

  1. Loving that you got the blog background changed! Looks so festive! Isn't blogging fun :-) Oh, and, you know you can turn your blog into a book, right? Tons of websites to do that. So, post away!

    ReplyDelete