Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Enjoying the little things

I just sent in a large photo order to get digital prints (BTW, Winkflash is doing a special right now, 4 cents a print!!!), and I came upon a folder of pics from late summer that I hadn't filtered through yet.

I found these two of Lucy at Parker's bday party, and it just reminded me to stop and enjoy all the little pleasures in life...like eating ice cream! (I totally undid all my hard work running with Tiffany tonight when I had that exact food for dessert-but it was low-fat ice cream, so that doesn't count, right?!? :-)





"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today." -Stacia Tauscher

No comments:

Post a Comment