Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gameday!

Well, it was the first sad Gameday of the season --AU took a slight beating from the Arkansas Razorbacks. It looked like AU might still have a shot a few different times during the game, but in the end, our defense could not keep up, and our offense had a much-too-late-start at putting plays together. Oh well, 5-1 is pretty great, especially considering the dismal season we endured last year.

At least we have this adorable cheerleader to brighten our spirits! War Eagle and have a great weekend!

Waking up after naptime, snuggling with Baba and Grandpa, watching football

Baba gave lucy some new clothes!
Lucy's off to take her clothes to the closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment