Welcome to Kelly Martin's Blog! Here I share my stories from my blessed life as a wife to a super-talented man, Jason, mom to my precious kids, Lucy, Jack, and Connor, and friend to my amazing girlfriends who inspire me every day!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Meals - make good friends

My first thought for my meal posting tonight stems from just the overwhelming gratitude I have for my wonderful friends and family who have provided me such tremendous help and encouraging pick me ups while I'm getting through this very nauseous, sick first trimester.

Tiffany is bringing dinner over tomorrow, so my first though the the meal I'd post tonight is to just: make good friends and they'll bring dinner and feed you to you when you're in need - LOL!

But, here's a recipe Tiffany tried out tonight, and she said it was delicious: a weight watchers slow cooker lasagne. I can't wait to try it!

http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeid=135321

Tomorrow is going to be just awesome: MMO FINALLY starts back up, and friends and dinner are arriving in the evening - can't get much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment